Some of the most popular activities at Lake Nacimiento are the park’s water recreation opportunities. Enjoy a designated ski and wakeboard slalom course or long rides in the Nacimiento Narrows! If fishing is the water sport for you, try wetting your line for some of the lake’s abundant white bass. The Marina features slip rentals, gas & oil, a fully stocked marina store as well as boat and water play equipment rentals. Let our friendly staff help make your day on the Lake full of fun!
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Launch Ramp Hours
Monday – Sunday: 6:00am – 6:00pm
**please contact the Marina for boat and equipment availability and rates.**
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Standard Day Rental is 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Reservations can be made daily during operating hours at 805-238-1056.
- Full rental payment is due upon rental reservation.
- Security deposits are collected the day of rental.
- Half day rentals are first come, first serve and begin after 11:00am.
- Rental rates do not include fuel usage.
- $75 per hour penalty for late boat returns.
- Renters must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in possession.
Reservation cancellations are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. If reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of your rental, it may result in a $300 cancellation fee.
$16 per hour
$80 per day
$27 per hour
$131 per day
|Fishing Poles||$10 per day||$20|
|Life Vests||$5 per day||$20|
|Wet Storage||Daily - $32
Weekly - $160
Monthly - $315
Annually - $1,600
|Dry Storage||Monthly - $210
Annually - $945
- Annual boat storage requires annual Monterey County boat permit.
- Special documentation is needed in advance for dry and wet storage. Please call for information.
- Invasive species inspection required.
Boat Tow (1 hour min): $130/hour
Battery Core Charge (at Marina): $10