COVID-19 UPDATE: AS OF 9/18/2020
**Due to the fires that continue to burn we have collaborated with our Agency partner and will be enforcing fire restrictions on all campfires and open flame barbeques until further notice. This is pursuant to Monterey County Parks Ordinance 14.12.20F. Only propane cook stoves will be allowed; no camp fires or open flame barbecues.**
‼️🛑WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING WALK-IN RESERVATIONS🛑‼️
The following guidelines will apply:
• 🚤250 truck and trailer maximum at a time–This does not include annual slip holders
NO CAP ON VEHICLE OCCUPANCY –Must all reside in the same household and arrive in the same vehicle.
• 🚗100 single vehicles maximum at a time for Shoreline swimming and fishing, trail use, kayaks/canoes/paddleboards allowed. All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines. NO CAP ON VEHICLE OCCUPANCY –Must all reside in the same household and arrive in the same vehicle.
• No picnic tables, no use of Park BBQs allowed for day use. Those coming for day use must provide their own picnic area and BBQs – that does not include campers that stay within their campsite.
• 🚫No congregating in the park with individual(s) that do not reside in the same household.
• ⛺️Now accepting future reservations for limited camping and lodging. Reservation only *please note that we are experiencing high call volume, callback times may be delayed due to the increased number of calls. Campers will be permitted 1 vehicle per campsite aside from their RV, Vehicle must pay the overnight camping fee each night in the park and is included in the 250 truck and trailer cap. ⏰Check-in is 2pm, Check-out is 12pm. If you pack it in, pack it out-Litterers will be fined. 🗑♻️
o Oak Knoll – 100% self-contained RVs and Trailers only, no tents
o Quails Roost- 50% Tent
o Pine Knoll- 50% RV and Tent
o Sandy Point-50% Tent
o Lrg Lodges
o Cottage 20
• All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while inside the park
• 😷✔️Masks are required when entering retail outlets (General Store & Marina)in the park and in any instance, you’re unable to social distance.
• No tying vessels together to congregate on the water
• Marina will be open for retail sales, fuel and full-day rentals (Thurs-Mon 8-4, Closed Tues/Wed)
• General Store open for retail (Fri-Sun 8-4)
• ❗️Park Hours of Operation for day use and launching 6 am-8 pm, All-day use and launch guests must vacate the park by 8 pm.❗️
• All other departments to remain temporarily closed until further notice
Please have your vessel ready to be inspected! Any vessel launched off of an infected body of water will have a mandatory 30-day wait period to launch into Nacimiento.
For more information👇