COVID-19 UPDATE: AS OF 7/3/2020
***Please note that we’re experiencing extremely high call volumes and callback times will be delayed as we work down the list, we do not have an expected callback time at this moment. We appreciate your patience in this matter and ask you try booking on our online reservation system for immediate help. ***
BOOK NOW! 👇
***‼️🛑ALL CAMPSITES ARE BOOKED FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING WALK-IN RESERVATIONS🛑‼️***
The following guidelines will apply:
• 🚤250 truck and trailer maximum at a time–This does not include annual slip holders
NO CAP ON VEHICLE OCCUPANCY –Must all reside in the same household and arrive in the same vehicle.
• 🚗100 single vehicles maximum at a time for Shoreline swimming and fishing, trail use, kayaks/canoes/paddleboards allowed. All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines. NO CAP ON VEHICLE OCCUPANCY –Must all reside in the same household and arrive in the same vehicle.
• No picnic tables, no use of Park BBQs allowed for day use. Those coming for day use must provide their own picnic area and BBQs – that does not include campers that stay within their campsite.
• 🚫No congregating in the park with individual(s) that do not reside in the same household.
• ⛺️Now accepting future reservations for limited camping and lodging. Reservation only *please note that we are experiencing high call volume, callback times may be delayed due to the increased number of calls. Campers will be permitted 1 vehicle per campsite aside from their RV, Vehicle must pay the overnight camping fee each night in the park and is included in the 250 truck and trailer cap. ⏰Check-in is 2pm, Check-out is 12pm. If you pack it in, pack it out-Litterers will be fined. 🗑♻️
o Oak Knoll – 100% self-contained RVs and Trailers only, no tents
o Quails Roost- 50% RV and Tent
o Pine Knoll- 50% RV and Tent
o Sandy Point-50% RV and Tent
o Lrg Lodges
o Cottage 20
• All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while inside the park
• 😷✔️Masks are required when entering retail outlets (General Store & Marina)in the park and in any instance, you’re unable to social distance.
• No tying vessels together to congregate on the water
• Marina will be open for retail sales, fuel and full-day rentals (Mon-Thurs 8-4, Fri-Sun 8-8)
• General Store open for retail (Fri-Sun 10-6)
• ❗️Park Hours of Operation for day use and launching 6 am-8 pm, All-day use and launch guests must vacate the park by 8 pm.❗️
• All other departments to remain temporarily closed until further notice
Please have your vessel ready to be inspected! Any vessel launched off of an infected body of water will have a mandatory 30-day wait period to launch into Nacimiento.
For more information👇
Famous for its 165 miles of pristine shoreline, Lake Nacimiento Resort is a top destination near California’s central coast. Located at the mid-way point between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the resort offers fun and adventure for the entire family. Guests enjoy multiple activities at the lake and its surrounding oak and pine forests including water sports, fishing, hiking, camping, lodging, wildlife viewing, seasonal dining at The Dragon Lake Grill, and much more.
Situated in the Santa Lucia mountains, Lake Nacimiento has 18 miles of water for visitors to enjoy, with boat, water ski, and fishing equipment rentals available at the park’s new 100 slip marina. The resort also offers a variety of fully-furnished lodging accommodations suitable for individuals and large groups. RV rentals and Full Hook-Up campsites are also available within the Resort.
From water sports to fishing and camping, Lake Nacimiento provides the perfect setting for an amazing fun-filled getaway.
Quagga & Zebra Mussel Prevention Program: Mandatory vessel screening and/or inspection prior to launching. All vessels that fail to arrive in a CLEAN, DRAIN, and DRY condition will be required to undergo a full inspection and may be prohibited from launching . No vessel will be allowed to launch that have been on infested lakes within the past 30 days or fails inspection. Failure to comply with the inspection process can result in fines up to $2000.
Infested Bodies of Water*:
Anaheim Lake, Angeles Tunnel, Black and Gold Golf Course Pond, Cahuilla, Castaic, Coachella Canal, Colorado River, Copper Basin, Dixon, El Capitan, Elderberry Forebay, Havasu, Imperial Dam, Irvine, Jennings, Kraemer Basin, Lake Forest, Lower Otay Lakes, Matthews, Mead, Miramar, Mojave, Murray, Olivehain Reservoir, Parker, Pipeline in Lakeside, Piru, Piru Creek, Poway, Pyramid, Ramona, Rattlesnake Reservoir, Ridgemark Golf Course Pump, San Justo, San Vicente, Shadow, Skinner, Sweetwater, and Walnut Canyon Reservoir. *Additional infested lakes may not be listed