Some of the most popular activities at Lake Nacimiento are the park’s water recreation opportunities. Enjoy a designated ski and wakeboard slalom course or long rides in the Nacimiento Narrows! If fishing is the water sport for you, try wetting your line for some of the lake’s abundant white bass. The Marina features slip rentals, gas & oil, a fully stocked marina store as well as boat and water play equipment rentals. Let our friendly staff help make your day on the Lake full of fun!
Currently Open 7-Days a Week: 8am-8pm (boat return at 7:30)
Boat Rental – **For the approaching 2018 summer season (May 1 – Sept 30), please contact the Marina for boat and equipment availability and rates.**
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Standard Day is 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, half day is 4 hours within the Standard Day time frame. Half Day is any 4 hour period that begins after 12pm on a first come first serve basis. *Full day rentals will need to be returned by 7:30pm as mentioned in the pricing guide above.
- Reservations can be made daily during operating hours at 805-238-1056.
- Full rental payment is due upon rental reservation.
- Security deposit and any applicable sales tax are collected the day of rental.
- Advanced reservations of half day rentals are not available.
- Rental rates do not include fuel usage.
- $75 per hour penalty for late boat returns.
- Renters must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in possession.
Reservation cancellations are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. If reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of your rental, it may result in a $300 cancellation fee.
|Wet Storage||Daily - $30
Weekly - $150
Monthly - $300
Annually - $1,200
|Dry Storage||Monthly - $200
Annually - $900
- Annual boat storage requires annual Monterey County boat permit.
- Special documentation is needed in advance for dry storage. Please call for information.
- Invasive species inspection required.
Boat Tow (1 hour min): $130/hour
Battery Core Charge (at marina): $10