Current Fishing Conditions – Updated June 27, 2014
- Lake Elevation: 724
- Surface Water Temp: 70-80 degrees
- Lake Hours: 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Weather: Highs near 100. We are expecting sunny and hot conditions, approaching 98.
- Report: Going into the summer month the Bass bite begins to slow during the afternoons. You can still snag some in the mornings and evenings continuing past sunset. Spotted Bass are still prevalent and White Bass continue to boil. Yesterday a White Bass Boil was spotted new the North Shore Launch Ramp (closed for the season) and continued for several minutes. White Bass are being caught all day long, if you come across a boil throw anything small (Rooster tails, small cranks, small top-water) and enjoy the NO LIMIT fishing!
- Don’t forget to come into the marina store and share your fishing stories!